Looking for something fun to do in Maryland this October? We got you covered. Check out these great events:
- Free Fall offers over 300 free events every October in Baltimore City, including walking tours, festivals and free admission to museums and the Zoo. For more details, please click here.
- In it’s 38th season at Revel Grove, the Maryland Renaissance Festival takes place weekends through October 25th. It is the second largest Renaissance Festival in the country. For more details, please click here.
- Also throughout weekends in October are the Ghost Tours of Ye Haunted History of Olde Ellicott City, which is perhaps the most haunted town in America. For more details, please click here.
- The Maryland Pumpkin Festival is October 10-11 at Summers Farm in Frederick. Celebrating All-Things Pumpkin with farm fresh attractions with pick-your-own pumpkins, hayrides and a 12-acre themed corn maze. For more details, please click here.
- In the spirit of Oktoberfest, check out Baltimore Beer Week October 9 – 18 at participating pubs in downtown Baltimore City. For more details, please click here.
Whatever you do, have a safe and happy October!
Fall is officially here and there is lots to do around Maryland this October. Free Fall Baltimore, a free month-long arts extravaganza, runs throughout October. With over 300 events planned, you can find a free activity on almost every day in October. These events include free admission to museums, festivals, concerts, and plays. Drive down the ocean hon for Corvette Weekend on October 4-5. This is the 27th anniversary of the Free State Corvette Club Corvette Weekend in Ocean City. This event includes two parties, three shows, four rallyes and the legendary Boardwalk Parade of Corvettes. The following weekend head over to Frederick for the Maryland Pumpkin Festival October 12-13. In addition to Summers Farm’s corn maze, farm animals, hay rides, and pumpkin patch, the Maryland Pumpkin Festival adds all things pumpkin including pumpkin pie eating contests, pumpkin donuts, face painting, pumpkin hunts, and live music. On the Ravens’ bye week on Sunday October 27, go to M & T Bank Stadium for the the 6th Annual Biggest Little Tailgate Party. The Baltimore Ravens and Under Armour host an authentic Game Day experience complete with a pro-am style cornhole tournament, live music, the tastiest tailgate foods, silent auction, a children’s football clinic and the first annual Big Little Bowl flag football tournament on the field with competing Baltimore companies. Continuing on weekends through October are the Maryland Renaissance Festival and Blob’s Park Oktoberfest.
What do you have planned in October?
Posted in Apartments, Events
- Tagged apartments, Blob's Park, Corvette Weeknd, Free Fall Baltimore, Maryland, Ocean City, October, Oktoberfest, Pumpkin Festival, Ravens, renaissance festival