Come celebrate our new Grill Areas with a CookOut in May! We are cooking out at Chatham Gardens Apartments Thursday May 17th from 5:30pm to 7:30pm, at Burnam Woods Apartments Thursday May 24th from 5:00pm to 7:00pm and at Old Orchard Apartments Wednesday May 30th from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. Hope to see you there!
Does it feel like Spring yet? We hope so because we have some great events at our Apartment Communities this April. As the saying goes “April showers bring May flowers,” but we are hoping the rain holds off for our outdoor events this month.
Our first event is a FREE CAR WASH SUNDAY APRIL 22 at OLD ORCHARD APARTMENTS from 12:00pm to 2:00pm. Get your car all spruced up for Spring. We provide the supplies and you provide the manpower.
Our second event is an ICE CREAM SOCIAL FRIDAY APRIL 27 at BURNAM WOODS APARTMENTS from 3:00pm to 5:00pm. Stop by after school to get your Free Ice Cream Cone.
Our final event in April is a FREE CAR WASH SATURDAY APRIL 28 at CHATHAM GARDENS APARTMENTS from 11:00am to 1:00pm. Get all that winter dirt off and cleaned up for Spring. Unlike last year’s car wash, this year we are providing the supplies for you to wash your car yourself.
Posted in Apartments, Events
- Tagged apartments, April, Burnam Woods Apartments, car wash, Catonsville, Chatham Gardens Apartments, Ellicott City, events, free, ice cream social, Old Orchard Apartments, resident event, White Marsh
Today April 12th is National Grilled Cheese Day! You can celebrate and enjoy the cheesiest, freshest, yummiest Grilled Cheeses at Grilled Cheese & Co on Edmondson Avenue in Catonsville, in Columbia Mall in Howard County or on Light Street in Federal Hill. In celebration, the Original Grilled Cheese is only $1.99. Also, 15% of the proceeds today go to AARF, Animals Allies Rescue Foundation. So take the kids after school for a snack or take the family for dinner tonight – they are open until 9pm.
5 Ways to Lower Your Utility Costs:
- Turn Off Lights and Fans When You Leave Your Apartment
- Use Microwave to Heat Liquid Instead of Your Stove
- Use Power Strips
- Arrange Furniture Away From Vents
- Use LED Light Bulbs
The Century Corp. is bringing you some great events this March!
Next week on WEDNESDAY MARCH 14th we are playing BINGO at CHATHAM GARDENS APARTMENTS from 5:30pm to 7:30pm in the Leasing Office.
The following WEDNESDAY on MARCH 21st you can take a #BunnySelfie at OLD ORCHARD APARTMENTS. The Bunny will be in the Leasing Office between 5:30pm and 7:30pm.
The following WEDNESDAY MARCH 28th the Bunny will be at CHATHAM GARDENS APARTMENTS between 5:30pm and 7:00pm, so stop by the Leasing Office to get your #BunnySelfie.
The next day THURSDAY MARCH 29th the Bunny will be at BURNAM WOODS APARTMENTS for the ANNUAL SPRING FLING! Please join us in the Leasing Office from 5:00pm to 7:00pm to enter the Jelly Bean Contest and to get your photo taken with the Burnam Bunny.
Please look for live videos and real time updates from all our events on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
All of Century’s apartment communities are in some of the best school districts in Maryland.
CHATHAM GARDENS APARTMENTS in Ellicott City are in the CENTENNIAL HIGH SCHOOL district with Centennial Elementary School and Burleigh Manor Middle School.
OLD ORCHARD APARTMENTS in Catonsville are in the WESTCHESTER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL district with Catonsville Middle School and Catonsville High School.
BURNAM WOODS APARTMENTS in White Marsh are in the JOPPA VIEW ELEMENTARY SCHOOL district with Perry Hall Middle School and Perry Hall High School.
Posted in Apartments
- Tagged apartments, Burnam Woods Apartments, Catonsville, Centennial High, Chatham Gardens Apartments, Ellicott City, Joppa View Elementary, maryland renaissance festival, Old Orchard Apartments, schools, Westchester Elementary, White Marsh
We have some great events at our Century Corp communities in February to keep you warm throughout our shortest, but usually coldest, month.
We start with FREE HOT CHOCOLATE at BURNAM WOODS APARTMENTS all day FRIDAY FEBRUARY 9th in the Leasing Office, while supplies last. The following FRIDAY FEBRUARY 16th at BURNAM WOODS is KIDS GAME NIGHT from 6:00pm to 8:00pm in the Leasing Office. Bring your favorite game. Pizza will be provided.
That same day at CHATHAM GARDENS APARTMENTS, we are serving FREE HOT CHOCOLATE from 2:00pm to 4:00pm on FRIDAY FEBRUARY 16th in the Leasing Office, while supplies last. The kids are off school, so make sure to stop by for a free cup of Hot Cocoa.
The following week BINGO is back at OLD ORCHARD APARTMENTS on WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 21st from 5:30pm to 7:30pm in the Leasing Office. Please RSVP as seats are very limited.
We hope to see you this February!
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Rent Instead of Buy a House:
- Maintenance Issues Are Not Your Problem
– Don’t worry if you are not handy with a hammer, your landlord will fix it for you.
- Upkeep Is Done For You
– You don’t have to mow the lawn or shovel the driveway everything is taken care of for you.
– You can easily move at any time once your lease is up if you change jobs or just want to live in another city rather than being tied to a 30-year mortgage or the hassle of selling.
- Better Security
– Included in your rent are security measures such as locked building doors and outside video cameras.
- No Property Taxes
– You save a lot of money renting by not having to pay a hefty property tax.
- Lower Utility Costs
– Costs less money to power, heat and cool an apartment than it does a house.
- Lower Insurance Costs
– Renter’s Insurance is about half the price as Homeowner’s Insurance.
- No Big Down Payment
– It costs significantly less to move into an apartment than it does to move into a house.
- You Can Invest Elsewhere
– With all that money you are saving, you can invest in something else.
- Lower Risk
– Renters are not affected by drastic changes in the housing market. They will never owe a mortgage that is worth more than the house’s worth.
Happy New Year! We are starting our 2018 off right with some great events in January at our Apartment Communities!
First up is DONUT DAY at CHATHAM GARDENS APARTMENTS on THURSDAY JANUARY 18th. All day in the Leasing Office we are giving away FREE DONUTS, while supplies last.
The next day is GAME NIGHT for adults at BURNAM WOODS APARTMENTS on FRIDAY JANUARY 19th from 7:00pm to 9:00pm in the Leasing Office. We will be playing BINGO and LEFT CENTER RIGHT, so please bring your four quarters. Please RSVP.
The following week on WEDNESDAY JANUARY 24th is our PAYLEASE COCKTAIL PARTY at OLD ORCHARD APARTMENTS from 5:30pm to 7:00pm in the Leasing Office. We will teach you how to PAY YOUR RENT ONLINE while you enjoy WINE and HORS D’OEUVRES. Everyone who attends will have a chance to win a GIFT CARD.
We hope to see you this January!
Posted in Apartments, Events
- Tagged apartments, Burnam Woods, Chatham Gardens, Cocktail Party, community, Donut Day, Donuts, events, feature, Game Night, Old Orchard, Paylease
Look for fun new posts on our blog in the New Year!
In the meantime, our Holiday Hours are as follows:
Friday December 22, 2017 – CLOSING at 12:00pm
Saturday December 23, 2017 – Chatham Gardens is Closed
(Old Orchard and Burnam Woods are OPEN)
Monday December 25, 2017 – CLOSED
Monday January 1, 2018 – CLOSED