Looking for something fun to do in Maryland this October? We got you covered. Check out these great events:
- Free Fall offers over 300 free events every October in Baltimore City, including walking tours, festivals and free admission to museums and the Zoo. For more details, please click here.
- In it’s 38th season at Revel Grove, the Maryland Renaissance Festival takes place weekends through October 25th. It is the second largest Renaissance Festival in the country. For more details, please click here.
- Also throughout weekends in October are the Ghost Tours of Ye Haunted History of Olde Ellicott City, which is perhaps the most haunted town in America. For more details, please click here.
- The Maryland Pumpkin Festival is October 10-11 at Summers Farm in Frederick. Celebrating All-Things Pumpkin with farm fresh attractions with pick-your-own pumpkins, hayrides and a 12-acre themed corn maze. For more details, please click here.
- In the spirit of Oktoberfest, check out Baltimore Beer Week October 9 – 18 at participating pubs in downtown Baltimore City. For more details, please click here.
Whatever you do, have a safe and happy October!