Who knew there were so many uses for Vinegar? Here are just a few:
– If you’re having trouble peeling off a label or sticker without leaving a gooey mess behind, try applying white vinegar until it’s saturated. It will peel right off.
Make Pots Like New
– Remove the stains in clay and plastic flowerpots with vinegar. Just fill the kitchen sink with 2/3 water and 1/3 vinegar, and soak the pots. In an hour, they’ll be good as new! Make sure to wash with soap and water before re-using.
Vinegar as a Fabric Softener
– Never buy fabric softener again! Instead, simply use white vinegar. Use the same proportions as you would for a liquid fabric softener – you’ll never notice the difference.
Tar Stain Removal
– Tar stains are tough to remove, but vinegar can help. If you’ve stained cloth with tar, try pouring a few drops of white vinegar on the stain and washing as usual. We’ve also had luck removing grass, coffee, soda, and fruit stains with vinegar.
Keep Cheese Fresher
– To keep cheese fresh and moist, wrap it in a cloth dampened in white vinegar and put it in an airtight container.
Who Knew? 10,001 Easy Solutions to Everyday Problems